Friday, August 11, 2017

El Corazón ~ 423/943 Japanese Silk



El Corazón ~ 423/943 Japanese Silk
Red shimmer

I was in the mood for red and 423/943 from El Corazón’s line of Japanese Silk polishes has been staring longingly up from the box for a while. So I thought that it might as well be that red I wore today.

I used two coats for my mani. The formula was good and covered well. I didn’t experience any difficulties with the application and the drying time was good.

The stamp I used was from the stamping plate BP-L061 and I stamped with a dark purple shimmery stamping polish from El Corazón. I topped the whole thing with Out The Door’s Northern Lights holo glitter topcoat.

This, dear readers, is my final mani taken in daylight, no sun.


And this is 423/943 on its own. It’s a lovely red.


This is the stamp I used. It’s nice and big so no nails were the same – I really like that.


Here are the polishes and the stamping plate.


I am really pleased with this. Red and purple and holo glitter, yay! :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice polish, inoffensive and pretty  
Buy again: Yes

11 comments: