Sunday, November 12, 2017

Pahlish ~ Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes



Pahlish ~ Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes
Bright coral-pink linear holo with red metallic shimmer

My box of untried polishes is still temporarily unavailable. I managed to find a little reserve pile of untrieds though and this gorgeous Pahlish was one of the polishes in the pile. Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes is a Bespoke Batch polish from November 2016.

The formula is really good; I have come to expect that from Pahlish by now. I used two coats for my manicure and the drying time was really good.

This picture is taken in the sunset. There’s a layer of topcoat on top of the two layers of polish.

 Pahlish ~ Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes


I really like the rainbows in this polish.

 Pahlish ~ Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes

This photo is taken in my lightbox. I like this colour a lot.

 Pahlish ~ Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes

That’s it. No nail art, I wore it like that. I wasn’t really in the mood for nail art and the polish is pretty enough to carry itself through.

Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes was limited edition and is no longer available. 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: The rainbows are amazing and the colour is nice
Buy again: Yes

7 comments: