Monday, March 5, 2018

Picture Polish ~ Tingle



Picture Polish ~ Tingle
Mint green crème

I got Tingle in a grab bag that I bought recently. It’s a beautiful mint green crème. I probably wouldn’t have picked this polish myself but I have to say that it is a beauty!

The formula is a little bit tricky. It did cover in two coats but there were spots of unevenness on a couple of the nails. I applied a layer of “Out the Door’s” holo glitter topcoat “Northern Lights” over the base and that helped a bit.

Then I made green and white dots by the base of each nail. I used Monki’s “Beetley” and El Corazón’s “418/1” for the dots.

I applied another layer of topcoat and my manicure was done.

Picture Polish ~ Tingle

It’s not the first time I make dots like this and it’s definitely not the last. I love this.

Picture Polish ~ Tingle

Here are the polishes I used for my manicure.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème 
Overall impression: I really like the colour. I wasn’t impressed by the formula.
Buy again: Probably not

10 comments:

  1. Que gracinha essa cor... amei a combinação.


    Bjim...
    ♡Blog
    ♡Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green is amazing and I like the way you applied the nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made exact same nails design recently with red and gold...will have to post it soon so we can be twinsies :) he he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, that's fantastic! I'd love to be your twinsie! :D

      Delete
  4. Hi sweetie! How precious these turquoise..I love these shades especially in summer!
    Smuack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you :) It's a happy colour, isn't it :)

      Delete